Wednesday 24 June 2009

Too Many Mothers



Too Many Mothers" is the remarkable story of Roberta Taylor's early life, and the extended family that brought her up. Roberta travels to the emotional heart of her childhood to reveal the lives led by the men and women who influenced her most in her formative years. "Too Many Mothers" is a portrait of an embattled family at war with itself and the outside world. From petty crime to pet monkeys, tender romance to emotional blackmail, illegitimacy, adoption and even murder, Roberta Taylor has written a bittersweet and memoir of her early life.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I could just imagine how life was like for her. This was a book once I picked up I couldn't put down.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find my blog?