Monday 6 July 2009

I Am Legend


(12)
The last man on earth is not alone. Will Smith portrays that lone survivor in I Am Legend, the action epic fusing heart pounding excitement with a mind blowing vision of a desolated Manhattan.

Some how immune to an unstoppable, incurable virus, military virologist Robert Neville (Smith) is now the last human survivor in New York City and maybe the world. But he is not alone. Mutant plague victims lurk in the shadows... watching Neville's every move... waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find an antidote using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered... and quickly running out of time.

Really enjoyed this movie, could watch it over an over again. Oh er I think i have lol. I would recommend this to all!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find my blog?