Friday 31 July 2009

Angels & Demons


(12)

A new Pope is to be chosen. There are 4 candidates. The Illuminati want to make them decision themselves...

As the prospective candidates are killed off one by one, the killer lets it be known that he is from the Illuminati, but what do they want? Renowned symbologist Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) is called upon to investigate, clues leading him to the Vatican and on a quest for a massively destructive weapon. Ewan McGregor, Ayelet Zurer, Stellan Skarsgard, Nikolaj Lie Kaas.

An absolutely amazing movie, it is based on religious groups so some people may be put off by the theme but it is perfect for anyone who likes action movies as the action is non-stop. It is immensely entertaining making you want to know what will happen next. I have never seen a movie that made me feel so tense and I was literally on the edge of my seat as it is a mission to save people in a pattern of killings in Vatican City. I would recommend it to anyone!


Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find my blog?