Saturday 27 June 2009

Home Alone 4


(PG)

Kevin McCallister's parents have split up. Now living with his mom, he decides to spend Christmas with his dad at the mansion of his father's rich girlfriend, Natalie. Meanwhile robber Marv Merchants partners up with a new criminal to hit Natalie's mansion with only Kevin left inside to fend them off in any devious and destructive way he can!

I have to say this movie is an embarrassment, it patronizes the viewer and throws the whole franchise down the toilet. I didn't like 3 but this movie is beyond a joke (and not a funny one), it's awful. Home Alone 1+2 are probably some of my favourite movies of all time and they can be appreciated by kids and adults alike. I don't understand how kids could ever even like this movie. AVOID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find my blog?